Law Firm Web Design
Complete this sentence:
“The most important thing about a website is….”
If your answer is to do with the way it looks then we’re probably not the people for you. If you’re thoughts are more around generating enquiries and collecting potential clients’ details then we should speak!
We’re not saying that websites should be ugly, but the design should be centred on delivering the information your clients need and making it as easy as possible for them to contact you.
Get the basics right first:
- It must work on all devices – PC’s, phones, tablets
- Contact details on each page
- Short contact forms to improve conversion rates – ask for the minimum you need
- Call to action on each page – tell the client what you want them to do
- Data capture in various forms – sign up forms, free guides
- Marketing automation – a series of relevant messages automatically delivered following an enquiry being made about a particular area of law
- Up to date and regular content
- Easy to use content management system
We don’t do website audits as they are simply a way for design agencies to tell you your existing website is poor, which you probably know if you’re asking for an audit!
For a no obligation discussion about web design and marketing click here or call 01253 969 166.