Merger Marketing For Solicitors
Merging with another firm can be a significant undertaking covering staff, premises, compliance, PII, banking….but where does marketing come on that list?
Making the most of the marketing opportunity provided by a merger means being prepared and having a time specific plan that should cover:
- Communication with existing clients
- Communication with key referrers
- Communication with press
- Internal communication
- Branding and design
- Marketing materials
- Website and social media
- Signage and internal decoration
- Database migration, cleansing and development
- Will bank marketing
- Ongoing marketing of the practice
It’s useful to plan your marketing around pre-merger, launch and post-merger reviewing the challenges and opportunities at each stage.
For an independent view on merger marketing for law firms call 01253 969166 or click here to contact us.