Sponsorship for Solicitors
a great example of a traditional method of promoting your firm that’s still relevant in today’s increasingly online world. Benefits can include:
- Increased brand awareness
- Generating positive PR
- Improved reputation through association
- Access to a niche market
- Provides corporate hospitality opportunities
Local sponsorship can be a cost effective way of raising your profile but how do you maximise the benefits?
- Think about your target market. Who are you trying to attract into your practice and who are your current clients? Sponsorship decisions sometimes come down to preferences of individual partners, but it’s not about what you like, always think about clients first.
- Take the lead. Smaller sponsorship opportunities can be simple requests for funds without a specific list of benefits. Don’t be afraid to create your own package
- Timelines. If you are sponsoring an event a simple way to plan the activity is to break it down into before, during and after the event.
- Be social. Local sports people and community events can have a strong following on social media, something which is often difficult for law firms. A sponsorship package should include mentions for your firm at regular intervals, bringing your real world sponsorship online.
- This can also cross over with affinity marketing. Rather than a straight sponsorship payment how about a percentage of fees back into the club/association for every Will written for their members and supporters.
It seems more fashionable to talk about the digital world now, but we are big fans of sponsorship for law firms. We can help you find sponsorship opportunities and make the most of them for any budget.
Call 07834414826 now or click here to find out more.